Meeting my hero, DWill

Meeting my hero, DWill

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting Started..

So I have decided that it is now important for me to get a blog. I have fought it for so long. I know Ryan won't be doing much of the updates but who knows!!! Let me just catch everyone up. My name is Rachelle Evans (formally Danis) and I have been married to the best husband a girl can ask for named Ryan Bruce Evans he is an amazing fella who I am amazed to find out I love more every day. We are currently living in Orem Utah in a basement apartment. It is about a mile away from my work (Doba) so when I am up to it and when the weather allows I can walk or ride a bike. We have been married for about a year and 5 months. Ryan is working at E*Trade, just started about a month ago. He is getting his stock brokers license. We love traveling and love adventures. We dont have kids right now and dont plan on it for quite a bit. Suddenly Ryan has become a rock climbing fanatic. Which I am okay with (gets his wiggles out). Also we are really big sports fans. Held back on our season tickets this year to the Jazz, going to just go to a couple. (gas prices ;) ) I think I am going to keep this one somewhat short.. Pretty new to this, just baby stepping..

1 comment:

The Copelands said...

SO, I stumbled across your blog...which means you got to start blogging some more!!! And put up pictures from Cabo! And we should all be best friends:)