Meeting my hero, DWill

Meeting my hero, DWill

Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOODBYE MY LOOOOOVE!!!! -Dumb and Dumber


Ryan sweet Ryan has left my arms and ran off with my biggest competition for attention, Mr Kevin Howard. Kev's bro owns an alarm company so they went to do installs for the summer to hopefully bring in some sweet dough. They went to Kansas City, MO and are living the single life! I have had lots of support from friends and family and coworkers :) Ryan and I communicate mostly by gchat or phone tag. I discovered I ramble even on voicemail. He is just training right now, but hopefully things pick up soon. I just realized I wrote the word hopefully a couple times... Any who, I am doing well got an MRI done last week and we are trying some good ol fashion physical therapy for my knee, we will see how it goes. Congrats to my brother Jared graduating this week! So proud of you!!! My lil bro is engaged, and my big bro knocked up his wife.. So pretty much I have just been hurting myself for attention ;) Well, PEACE!

No comments: