Meeting my hero, DWill

Meeting my hero, DWill

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hope for Holli!!!!

http://hopeforholli.blogspot.com/ Hey I want everyone to check out this site. This is about my friend Holli, you need to check out her story and see if there is anything you can do! Her and I were introduced when I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia officially. Her older sister Meagen works with me at Doba and thought we should talk to each other.. Boy am I ever glad she did! Holli is one of the sweetest people around.. I cant imagine going through the many of the fibro struggles that I have had to deal with if she wasnt around. I would like to think that we have been able to help each other, even if it has just that we could lend an ear that just even slightly understands what Fibro is like for someone about "our" age. No offense to anyone any other age. It is just the more people find out that I have it, the more I hear, "my mom has that" or "my grandma" or "aunt".. It is rarer that someone closer to my age has it. It is great to be able to complain every now and then and you know they can relate in many of the ways. Well back to the site, Holli has had a lot of health issues lately and is running out of options! Please go to the site and see if there is anything you can do, even if it is just pass this on to more people. Whatever you can do will help.

1 comment:

Alison said...

How is it that I just BARELY found out you have a blog?!?!?! It's good to see pics of you and hear how you are doing. We need to get together sometime. I miss you!