Meeting my hero, DWill

Meeting my hero, DWill

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

http://myfibrofight.blogspot.com/ Holli's Blog

Hey guys, I wrote up some things related to Fibromyalgia on this blog, she is the sister of one of my friends at work. She is also dealing with Fibro and she has been doing it much longer then I have and to a much more serious extent. But although the majority of our interaction is over instant message she has been a great help to me! Unfortunately some of the things that you deal with, with Fibro just can not be explained or comforted by those who do not really understand. My family and loved ones are great, and have tried. But I dont expect them to understand. It just feels soo good to talk to some one that immediately knows the pain that cant be described.. If I stated I couldnt get out of bed this morning. It could be taken soo many ways, lazy, long night, just a lil extra sleepy.. Or intense pain that just smothers you into your bed that it feels like your body literally has stopped communicating with itself and it takes every once of energy to sit up, but that feeling just rips you are part. When you have fibro, you are really scared to say things like that, and be that descriptive but when someone else has that same feeling, it feels great. You aren't just crazy or lazy or whatever.. It gives you strength! Thanks Holli! You are a big help!

No comments: