Meeting my hero, DWill

Meeting my hero, DWill

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kansas City Adventures...




So I went to Ryan in Missouri!!! It was a horrible idea, what it made me do is just miss Ryan a billion times more and have to say our sad goodbyes again! We both decided that we eat about 3 times as much as we would normally when we are with each other.. we ate at plenty of amazing BBQ places! We went to a Kansas City Royals game and met up with our pals the Fraziers!!! They were passing through and so we got to get some delicious BBQ at Arthur Bryants

http://www.arthurbryantsbbq.com/ This place had awesome pics on the walls of all the famous people who have eaten there, I noticed Jimmy Carter. Recently Sarah Palin and John McCain have eaten there. This place is ranked in the top 3 in the nation! Way impressive. I cant even explain how delicious this food was Ryan and I split a sandwich and it was more then enough for both of us. It was very filling. Ryan and I saw the new Terminator movie at a way cool theater that had sub woofers under the seats, nice leather seats.. It was awesome. Well, now I am home and I miss Ryan all over again.

No comments: